Thread: User's Gallery

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Nikon D7200 Camera. Nikon 55-300mm VR F4.5-5.6G ED AF-S DX NIKKOR SWM WAF-5 DX Micro Nikkor 40mmf/2.8G SWM DX swm ED af aspherical 18-55 With wide angle converter Nikon Coolpix S5100 Sony HandycamDCR-SR58 Hama tripod Canon Pixma iP7250 PixmaMG5500

Default User's Gallery

When I go through the gallery it say 'See the usere's gallary' when I click on it , it say "you do not have permission"
    How can I view the users gallery if I don't have permission. Lol

Real Name
    Rolf
    Cameras and Equipment

Olympus E-30, Sigma 50-500mm Lens, Sigma 150mm Macro lens, Zuiko 70-300mm lens, Sigma 50mm F1,4 lens, Extension tube, 1.4x tele-converter, Carbon FibreTripod, Monopod, Vanguard Binoculars, Celestron 80F-ED Scope, Remembird recorder.

I'll check Chocky, bear in mind that most of the user galleries contain photos which are in private family sections, so are only viewable by family members and probably only of interest to family members. Can you see your gallery?
    Rolf

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Nikon D7200 Camera. Nikon 55-300mm VR F4.5-5.6G ED AF-S DX NIKKOR SWM WAF-5 DX Micro Nikkor 40mmf/2.8G SWM DX swm ED af aspherical 18-55 With wide angle converter Nikon Coolpix S5100 Sony HandycamDCR-SR58 Hama tripod Canon Pixma iP7250 PixmaMG5500

Oh right . That's fare enough.
    I didn't think of that. Of course it stated as a family gallery . Not to worry but thanks.

Real Name
    Rolf
    Cameras and Equipment

Olympus E-30, Sigma 50-500mm Lens, Sigma 150mm Macro lens, Zuiko 70-300mm lens, Sigma 50mm F1,4 lens, Extension tube, 1.4x tele-converter, Carbon FibreTripod, Monopod, Vanguard Binoculars, Celestron 80F-ED Scope, Remembird recorder.

Just had a look, there are only 4 members with galleries and only 6 photos in them which are not in the main sections, private or otherwise.

It would be nice though, if albums were available for members which showed permitted photos ignoring the private ones, will do a bit of research at Photopost forum.
    Rolf

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Ah , don't go out of your way I was jus curiouse as I said I had forgotten it was a fomily site to start with I'm auite happy about that . Honistly

Real Name
    Rolf
    Cameras and Equipment

Sorted now. You should be able to click on my name or show member's gallery and it will show you all of my photos that are in non-family catagories.
    Rolf

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Lol I see what you mean . some of them are sweet.
    I seam to have gone berserk with uploading my Photos. Hope that's OK. Wait til Babs gets back, She will flood the place. Lol. We are both a little obsessed with taking photos. Mainly of birds. I have put up some ( I thinks so) lovely butterflies. and have some more but it's getting late and I need my beauty sleep.

Real Name
    Rolf
    Cameras and Equipment

Yes, there is one Gallery which I will have to move all of the photos one by one (there are ninety odd), as she's only put the photos in her gallery, which then makes it open to all registered members, whereas if she'd posted them in her own or proper sections, only the ones in public sections would be shown in the gallery like in mine.

No problem with loads of photos Chocky, that's what the gallery is there for, the more interesting photos, the more viewers it will get. We have to make sure that there are the right keyword in the post titles or keywords field, so that they become easily searchable via search engines.
    Rolf

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

OK. Right
    When you say key words. I often wonder what that question means . Like if it's a Heron , would that not not be a key word?
    If I have put the wrong thinhg I apologise
    You will have to help me out here . I always come to a halt when I am asked for a 'Key word'

Real Name
    Rolf
    Cameras and Equipment

Keywords are always difficult to work out, I normally try to put them in the title, like "Heron in flight, Exeter", or if not, then put a more personalised title , but add Heron grey flight flying exeter etc in the keywords field, this is as much for the forum search as anything else. It isn't the end of the world if you don't Chocky, it's just that the better and more descriptive the keywords, the more views the photo will get.

If you don't type in any keywords, then the forum software will take them from the photo title, so as I say, don't get too concerned, as I want to keep both this and the photoforum as layback and user friendly as possible.
    Rolf

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Ah. Thanks.,
    I was getting a bit worried. I am so dyslexic that I get a bit concerened to a point of worry some times. Some people even get cross
    I have taken notre of the above and will print it out as I also have very short term memory loss.(doesn't happen with figures and math)

Thread Information