Thread: View from where you work

Real Name
    Rolf
    Cameras and Equipment

Olympus E-30, Sigma 50-500mm Lens, Sigma 150mm Macro lens, Zuiko 70-300mm lens, Sigma 50mm F1,4 lens, Extension tube, 1.4x tele-converter, Carbon FibreTripod, Monopod, Vanguard Binoculars, Celestron 80F-ED Scope, Remembird recorder.

Default View from where you work

This is a little selection of pictures of views from where I have been working in the last couple of days. Working at high level has its advantages.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thirlmere to west.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	158.8 KB 
ID:	14   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thirlmere to Thames3.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	206.4 KB 
ID:	15   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thirlmere to Norcotrd.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	211.6 KB 
ID:	16   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	readingtocaversham.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	283.9 KB 
ID:	17  

Real Name
    Crister
    Cameras and Equipment

Phone or my Canon

Even better Rolf

U only work when there is a sun shining

So, where are the birds ?

Real Name
    Rolf
    Cameras and Equipment

Olympus E-30, Sigma 50-500mm Lens, Sigma 150mm Macro lens, Zuiko 70-300mm lens, Sigma 50mm F1,4 lens, Extension tube, 1.4x tele-converter, Carbon FibreTripod, Monopod, Vanguard Binoculars, Celestron 80F-ED Scope, Remembird recorder.

LOL, well they were on the aerial until I took it down.

Real Name
    Barbara
    Cameras and Equipment

The equipment I use is a Canon 30D with Sigma 50-500mm lens. I also have a garden hide from which I take most of my pictures.

The only view I have from work is if I move the blinds at the back of the office is a car park and through the front windows is a supermarket

So I don't look out very much

Real Name
    Barbara
    Cameras and Equipment

The equipment I use is a Canon 30D with Sigma 50-500mm lens. I also have a garden hide from which I take most of my pictures.

Well I had a lovely suprise at the start of the week outside work, we have two large Cherry trees in full flower, you know the ones that loose their petals in the slightest breeze. It was about twenty five past seven in the morning and I was waiting for the doors to open and I could hear a bird singing. I thought that's odd, been located at this building since last September and never seen or heard a bird in them. Well the singing got nearer and I was scanning the branches and all of a sudden I saw a Goldfinch and then another appeared and they were low down on the branches really close to me, I stood talking to them and I'm sure all the cars going by must have thought what is that batty woman doing talking to a tree. They only flew off when I started to walk toward the building. It was so odd seeing such lovely birds smack bang in the middle of town. It was a lovely start to the mornings work but not so for my workmates who I bored with my sighting of the Goldfinches in the tree outside work.

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Nikon D7200 Camera. Nikon 55-300mm VR F4.5-5.6G ED AF-S DX NIKKOR SWM WAF-5 DX Micro Nikkor 40mmf/2.8G SWM DX swm ED af aspherical 18-55 With wide angle converter Nikon Coolpix S5100 Sony HandycamDCR-SR58 Hama tripod Canon Pixma iP7250 PixmaMG5500

So . You work on roof tops.
    Are you an ariel fitter Or what?
    Are you a white van driver. My son has a whte van.
    Oh BTW. Some thing gh=has happened to my avatar. It is there in my CPuser file but not showing on the threads.

Real Name
    Rolf
    Cameras and Equipment

Yes Chocky, aerials and satellite, but with a blue van now.

Avatar sorted, it was me not setting the permissions properly for your usergroup. Hope you didn't spend too much time trying to sort it out.

@ Babs, I remember watching a TV programme some years ago, it was about wild birds who seem quite happy to adapt to city dwelling, quite an eyeopener.
    Rolf

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Nikon D7200 Camera. Nikon 55-300mm VR F4.5-5.6G ED AF-S DX NIKKOR SWM WAF-5 DX Micro Nikkor 40mmf/2.8G SWM DX swm ED af aspherical 18-55 With wide angle converter Nikon Coolpix S5100 Sony HandycamDCR-SR58 Hama tripod Canon Pixma iP7250 PixmaMG5500

Thanks Rolf.
    No I only clicke on save chsanges anbd when that said it had failed I left it .
    Thought I had better not press to many byuttons i might De-res the whole site.

Thread Information