Thread: Videos

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Nikon D7200 Camera. Nikon 55-300mm VR F4.5-5.6G ED AF-S DX NIKKOR SWM WAF-5 DX Micro Nikkor 40mmf/2.8G SWM DX swm ED af aspherical 18-55 With wide angle converter Nikon Coolpix S5100 Sony HandycamDCR-SR58 Hama tripod Canon Pixma iP7250 PixmaMG5500

Default Videos

How are you making your video .What format are yu using to be able to upload in media?

I can convert my movies to Flash movies but not every one has flash or is afrade to down load it.

Real Name
    Rolf
    Cameras and Equipment

Olympus E-30, Sigma 50-500mm Lens, Sigma 150mm Macro lens, Zuiko 70-300mm lens, Sigma 50mm F1,4 lens, Extension tube, 1.4x tele-converter, Carbon FibreTripod, Monopod, Vanguard Binoculars, Celestron 80F-ED Scope, Remembird recorder.

Mine come out of the camera as AVI, but i convert them to WMV using SC Video converter, the files are only a third of the size then.

It also converts AVI,MPEG,MPG,ASF,WMV to any of those options.
    Rolf

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Nikon D7200 Camera. Nikon 55-300mm VR F4.5-5.6G ED AF-S DX NIKKOR SWM WAF-5 DX Micro Nikkor 40mmf/2.8G SWM DX swm ED af aspherical 18-55 With wide angle converter Nikon Coolpix S5100 Sony HandycamDCR-SR58 Hama tripod Canon Pixma iP7250 PixmaMG5500

OK it is down loading. Just need my son to send the code now

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

OK. I have the Svideo converter.
    Now I'll have to work it out.
    I have an Mpeg 4 coedc it suautomaticaly converts digitsal video to AVi
    I have all of Arcsoft software ann video impressions 2 that will convert mov files. So wil have to play arrond with them. Moviemaker can make a large avi file very small with high quality or Pal for DVD etcinfact Moviemaker has a vast amount of settings. I set it on high quality video small that will compress/convert a 58 mgb down to about 1.80mgb.
    So it's lpay time with videoclips

Real Name
    Rolf
    Cameras and Equipment

Olympus E-30, Sigma 50-500mm Lens, Sigma 150mm Macro lens, Zuiko 70-300mm lens, Sigma 50mm F1,4 lens, Extension tube, 1.4x tele-converter, Carbon FibreTripod, Monopod, Vanguard Binoculars, Celestron 80F-ED Scope, Remembird recorder.

Sounds like you are going to have fun Chocky.

I haven't done much with video so far, but may try and do a bit more.
    Rolf

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

I make my own DVDs. Make films , take ut the back ground add som classical music (older than 20 years)
    I did cracking slide show with transitions . I't's different pigeons on every slid but.They fit with the song and there is one photo slide with a squirrel eating a peanut on a post wth a pigeon looking at him. The music I have put in the back groun is called lol "poisoning Pigeons in the Park" By Tom Lehrer. Had every one in stitches. But you see that is my sencse of humour.
    Have you ever heard Tom Lehrer? some of his songs are funny.

Real Name
    Rolf
    Cameras and Equipment

Doesn't ring a bell Chocky, will keep an eye out for his stuff.
    Rolf

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Well. He's about 98 years old if still alive. But if you can try and listen to his 'Poisening Pigeons in the Park' because it really is funny
    Actually you can hear it on this site.
    http://members.aol.com/quentncree/lehrer/pigeons.htm

Slightly Mad Moderator ladylouise62's Avatar
    Real Name
    Louise
    Cameras and Equipment

Olympus Evolt E520, and borrowed lenses and flash. Fuji Finepix S7000 for Macro A chair :)

I love Tom Lehrer - and I love 'Poisoning Pigeons...'. I was introduced to him (not personally!) when I was in college. One of the great side benefits of going to college - you get to meet all sort sand get introduced to lots of stuff you may never have come across before.

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Yep. You would probably at college with all his college songs.
    I like high hi speed 'The Elemnts'

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

What camera do you use for your video clips Rolf?
    I am using a camcorder. I use to use a Conika z6. The camcorder is avi .I thnk the conika is too.
    My goodmans digital video is ( a bit rubishy) Mpeg4 but I have a decoder and it converts it to AVI

Real Name
    Rolf
    Cameras and Equipment

It's my little Fuji S5000, just using it on the video setting rather than as a normal camera.
    Rolf

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Oh . I wondered if it was. I think my videos were much better on my Conika it's a point and shoot but doesn't take raw , not that I would need raw I don't do weddingabn such. Mind you I'm now being approached for dog photography .
    So far I have done 3 shoot. lol. Ha ha I di da load last nigh would you believe?
    Muts

Real Name
    Rolf
    Cameras and Equipment

That's good, you can come back to shoot pets again if the photos aren't perfect, I wouldn't want to touch wedding photography, as if they don't work out the moment has passed.
    Rolf

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Me neither. I think well I don't want to know the bloak next door was Exmouths Top wedding photographer and he's flipping old womsan and I had to be rude last week (not my normal nature) He steps over the wall and walks accross the lawn an collars me befor I get to the front door (grrr) to talk a lot of twaddle. I have been walking for 4 hors or mare and I just want to get in. He hasn't a clue about digital phot' and hes some where near 80 and ifthere isn't any thing intelegent about wedding(not iany more) lol
    But getting back to dogs. I lprefer wild life. Thing is, practically every one in Exmouth knows me, I can't hide . But this one is going to pay for hers. One chap Gives me wild seed from his pet shop and one chap was a little old man of about 90 and he's such a sweety. I'll put Dylon up in the art thread I think. Carl was so pleased with his electic shot of Dylon. he give me wild bird seed for my walks.

Thread Information