Thread: Gibson Wood.

Merlin

Default Gibson Wood.

Thanks for the guidance Rolf......landscape it is.

A nice wood near to where I live. A dear friend and mentor of mine used to visit this wood with me regular and it produced Wood Warbler for about 5 years in a row but alas not for a few years now. A difficult bird to track down these days, but know one or two places I'd like to think I may find one again this summer.

Anyway......more to the point, hope you like the Bluebells.

Pete.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Img0006 - Copy (4).JPG 
Views:	165 
Size:	122.8 KB 
ID:	4452  

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Nikon D7200 Camera. Nikon 55-300mm VR F4.5-5.6G ED AF-S DX NIKKOR SWM WAF-5 DX Micro Nikkor 40mmf/2.8G SWM DX swm ED af aspherical 18-55 With wide angle converter Nikon Coolpix S5100 Sony HandycamDCR-SR58 Hama tripod Canon Pixma iP7250 PixmaMG5500

Nice Capture Pete and I like the colours

Merlin

Thanks Beryl. Always quick with a kindly comment and much appreciated.

By the way......I like your 'true friend is the best possession' which I've been meaning to tell you for some time now.

Pete.

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Nikon D7200 Camera. Nikon 55-300mm VR F4.5-5.6G ED AF-S DX NIKKOR SWM WAF-5 DX Micro Nikkor 40mmf/2.8G SWM DX swm ED af aspherical 18-55 With wide angle converter Nikon Coolpix S5100 Sony HandycamDCR-SR58 Hama tripod Canon Pixma iP7250 PixmaMG5500

Thanks pete
    I did some one a kindness when she dropped her little son's birthday cake on the floor. I quickly made one in the shape of a figure 3 and she was overwhelmed and when she went back state side for a holiday she brought this little plaque and it had this logo on it and is still has a place on the wall in my lounge.
    We were living in Naples in an American community

Merlin

Nice little tale Beryl. Always good to hear there are still a good many 'human beings' out there......Oooops! listen to me being philosophical again.

Pete.

Cameras and Equipment

Olympus D-380

Grea capture here
    Very nice and refreshing . I relly like the sea of blue................bells

Merlin

Thanks Blue Jay.

Maybe I don't see enough of you on the website! Anyway......best wishes and thanks again.

Pete.

Cameras and Equipment

Olympus D-380

Your welcome Pete.
    Like my Bro Matty I'm in the forces. Mother (chocky/Beryl) spends more time than both of us put together on the site but then she is a lady of leasure so is off out most of the day with here camera

Merlin

Great to hear a little of your background Blue Jay (which obviously is not your real name) also that of your brothers. As for Beryl/Chocky I cannot tell you how happy I am for her and her retired status (so am I) and her ability to be off out every day as you put it. I don't quite get out every day but do so as often as is possible after Ive done some of the daily household chores. Life's wonderful and I only wish I could have retired about 40 years ago......boy what joy!!

Take care in the forces Blue Jay.

Pete.

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Yep. Have three sons. Matty is the elder of the three makes a post now and then and Blue Jay (J.J) the younger. My second son doesn't belong to the site. He's in IT all day and leaves it at the front gate when he gets home.
    As for house hold chores they can wait

Thread Information