Thread: A Little Story

Real Name
    Neil
    Cameras and Equipment

Samsung Digimax A50 M4A Collapsible Lightweight Tripod An old pair of binoculars X 50

Default A Little Story

The other week I was driving to work listening to Radio Lancashire and they played a unmistakable (even for me) clip of a robin singing. Guess who rang in with the correct answer a certain andy b from Preston.

Blow me a couple of days later I heard a trailer for a complete interview with a certain andy b from Preston on ornithology, unfortunately I missed the interview as I was at work however I think we have a member of this forum who hides his light under a bushel

What say ye guilty or not guilty

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Nikon D7200 Camera. Nikon 55-300mm VR F4.5-5.6G ED AF-S DX NIKKOR SWM WAF-5 DX Micro Nikkor 40mmf/2.8G SWM DX swm ED af aspherical 18-55 With wide angle converter Nikon Coolpix S5100 Sony HandycamDCR-SR58 Hama tripod Canon Pixma iP7250 PixmaMG5500

Lol. That's really some thing . Thanks for the info

Real Name
    andrew
    Cameras and Equipment

most of my efforts are digi-scoped, using an opticron hr66 scope, pentax optio v15 digital camera and homemade adaptor.+ a panasonic lumix fz28

oh how i chuckled when i read this post.
    i plead a resounding 'not guilty'!!. i would certainly love to be classed as an expert on ornithology but as you have read my posts you will agree that this is far from the truth.
    there is obviously another andy b, from preston, who rang into our local radio station. (i only usually listen to this station when preston north end are playing).
    it was fun being the topic of a bit of forum scandal though.... maybe i should have played along for a while???
    anyway topper, for the moment, the last time i looked under my bushell it was very, very dark!!!

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Nikon D7200 Camera. Nikon 55-300mm VR F4.5-5.6G ED AF-S DX NIKKOR SWM WAF-5 DX Micro Nikkor 40mmf/2.8G SWM DX swm ED af aspherical 18-55 With wide angle converter Nikon Coolpix S5100 Sony HandycamDCR-SR58 Hama tripod Canon Pixma iP7250 PixmaMG5500

It can happen andy. One of my son's is Mark Ladd and just across the river Exe is another Mark Ladd

Real Name
    Neil
    Cameras and Equipment

Samsung Digimax A50 M4A Collapsible Lightweight Tripod An old pair of binoculars X 50

Default Mmmm

Well what a coincidence, what more can I say :another case of mistaken identity mlaud as opposed to I'll get my coat
    anyone got a shovel?

would you care to borrow my torch?

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Easily done Topper Easily done

Thread Information