Thread: Wow

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Nikon D7200 Camera. Nikon 55-300mm VR F4.5-5.6G ED AF-S DX NIKKOR SWM WAF-5 DX Micro Nikkor 40mmf/2.8G SWM DX swm ED af aspherical 18-55 With wide angle converter Nikon Coolpix S5100 Sony HandycamDCR-SR58 Hama tripod Canon Pixma iP7250 PixmaMG5500

Default Wow

This cat has a remarkably long neck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic32391.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	5497  

Merlin

Beryl, this is an amazing and cunning photograph......two cats, or some other trick you played on us?

Pete.

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Nikon D7200 Camera. Nikon 55-300mm VR F4.5-5.6G ED AF-S DX NIKKOR SWM WAF-5 DX Micro Nikkor 40mmf/2.8G SWM DX swm ED af aspherical 18-55 With wide angle converter Nikon Coolpix S5100 Sony HandycamDCR-SR58 Hama tripod Canon Pixma iP7250 PixmaMG5500

My son sent it to me. He's a real jokester I just thought it was quite amusing seeing as cats are so agile.
    He hung one of our kittens by it's arm on a small plumb tree in our garden tree when he was about 9 yrs old (didn't hurt it . he would never do that) and then took a photo. Poor kitten. I'll dig it out some time and upload it

Merlin

Talking of sons Beryl. I notice (on your site) you have three with 'interesting' names......what happened to Luke?

Pete.

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Sadly he died
    But hey I have three lovely sons who think the world of their mum

Merlin

Beryl I truly do not believe in premonitions, but when I made the posting about the missing Luke it ran through my mind that I could possibly be saying something I shouldn't say.

I've been looking on this website long enough to know you now Beryl and that you are going to tell me I need not be......but I AM sincerely sorry I brought up the subject.

Pete.

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Oh . Don't worry Pete.
    I don't talk about it much as I think of him everyday. One has to learn to live with it really
    But I am used to peeps asking where Luke is or what happened to Luke. They are bound to with sons called Matthew, Mark and John

Merlin

Thanks for this Beryl and I won't labour it any longer.

I'm off to bed now......old age you know......well, look at the time its not yet ten.

Pete.

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

I'm no spring chicken ( I like to think I am )

Thread Information