Thread: Hmmm. Wonder

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Nikon D7200 Camera. Nikon 55-300mm VR F4.5-5.6G ED AF-S DX NIKKOR SWM WAF-5 DX Micro Nikkor 40mmf/2.8G SWM DX swm ED af aspherical 18-55 With wide angle converter Nikon Coolpix S5100 Sony HandycamDCR-SR58 Hama tripod Canon Pixma iP7250 PixmaMG5500

Default Hmmm. Wonder

What have I found here?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0127.JPG 
Views:	144 
Size:	207.5 KB 
ID:	7300  

Merlin

Well these things can really put some amazing things down their throats but did this one really manage to get this down. Did you see the end result of this Beryl?

Pete.

Real Name
    Rolf
    Cameras and Equipment

Olympus E-30, Sigma 50-500mm Lens, Sigma 150mm Macro lens, Zuiko 70-300mm lens, Sigma 50mm F1,4 lens, Extension tube, 1.4x tele-converter, Carbon FibreTripod, Monopod, Vanguard Binoculars, Celestron 80F-ED Scope, Remembird recorder.

More to the point, what is it?
    Rolf

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Nikon D7200 Camera. Nikon 55-300mm VR F4.5-5.6G ED AF-S DX NIKKOR SWM WAF-5 DX Micro Nikkor 40mmf/2.8G SWM DX swm ED af aspherical 18-55 With wide angle converter Nikon Coolpix S5100 Sony HandycamDCR-SR58 Hama tripod Canon Pixma iP7250 PixmaMG5500

I think it might be an apple or it could be a dogs chewed up ball
    He kept dropping it and then lost it due to a pair of kite surfers purposely terrorizing all the birds into a frenzy on the estuary

Merlin

Well you can report these people if you can get pics or something as evidence but we best not get too political on the website. But definitely out of order this kind of behaviour.

Pete.

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

I have done that. I know a few RSPB officials and met the sec of the nature trust today. They have been trying to identify two of them . And guess who captured the two on camera. They are not alowd to come past the posts along the estuary.
    The Wigeon come here to feed on the grass eel beds and it is important to their survival. The sec asked me to report and send my pics to James Chubb. He is the East Devon Education Ranger on nature I'll let you know his response.
    I was so upset

James Chubb

Merlin

Yes well you did all the right things here Beryl and jolly good for you I say. I'm not a spoil sport in any sense of the word but certainly draw the line at intentional disturbance of the birds or any form of wildlife for that matter.

Good for you Beryl.

Pete.

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Thanks Pete.
    Rupert Ormerod wrote to me and thanked me.
    They have warned one chap off. He apologized. and they haven't caught the other chap but they will. They had an invasion from south wales ans they say they didn't know about the exclusion zone.

Thread Information