Thread: Willow tit feeding

Real Name
    Rolf
    Cameras and Equipment

Olympus E-30, Sigma 50-500mm Lens, Sigma 150mm Macro lens, Zuiko 70-300mm lens, Sigma 50mm F1,4 lens, Extension tube, 1.4x tele-converter, Carbon FibreTripod, Monopod, Vanguard Binoculars, Celestron 80F-ED Scope, Remembird recorder.

Default Willow tit feeding

Was looking at my old Fuji S5000 and had forgotten that it produced small video clips, so tried it out this morning, it doesn't produce the greatest quality, but is OK for this purpose.

I may keep it in the van just to do this.

Rolf

Real Name
    Maureen
    Cameras and Equipment

Small pair of binoculars

I didn't know it was possible to show video on the forum Rolf, I have got an old video camera, might have to look at getting it out of the cupboard.

How do I get it to show here?

Real Name
    Rolf
    Cameras and Equipment

Olympus E-30, Sigma 50-500mm Lens, Sigma 150mm Macro lens, Zuiko 70-300mm lens, Sigma 50mm F1,4 lens, Extension tube, 1.4x tele-converter, Carbon FibreTripod, Monopod, Vanguard Binoculars, Celestron 80F-ED Scope, Remembird recorder.

Hi Maureen, yes you can submit video clips to youtube.com, then use the youtube icon in the advanced posting window and paste your video id between the brackets. Try to keep the video quite small though.
    Rolf

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Nikon D7200 Camera. Nikon 55-300mm VR F4.5-5.6G ED AF-S DX NIKKOR SWM WAF-5 DX Micro Nikkor 40mmf/2.8G SWM DX swm ED af aspherical 18-55 With wide angle converter Nikon Coolpix S5100 Sony HandycamDCR-SR58 Hama tripod Canon Pixma iP7250 PixmaMG5500

I have a video of a Little Egret fishing . The whole clip is 5 mins long and I put a back groundin from the outer Hebrides called Fingle Cave . I kept a shor few seconds clip but it's in media player format. He takes off glides gracefully and intot the water .I stopped it there, it's 14 seconds. I also have a cormorant diving which is about 10 secondI captured that at Caary Wharff in London.
    I don't know how to use your tube.

Real Name
    Rolf
    Cameras and Equipment

All you need to do Chocky is register at www.youtube.com then after clicking on the activation link, you can upload the video, wmv format is fine.
    Rolf

Real Name
    Maureen
    Cameras and Equipment

Small pair of binoculars

Drat, just been informed that the camera doesn't work. Back to the drawing board.

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

Nikon D7200 Camera. Nikon 55-300mm VR F4.5-5.6G ED AF-S DX NIKKOR SWM WAF-5 DX Micro Nikkor 40mmf/2.8G SWM DX swm ED af aspherical 18-55 With wide angle converter Nikon Coolpix S5100 Sony HandycamDCR-SR58 Hama tripod Canon Pixma iP7250 PixmaMG5500

Haveyou got a point and shoot?
    I used a Conika minolta to make my videos and converted them to media withArcsoft video impressions 2. I find a lot of hand shake with my camcorder.

Don't know about the 'Your Tube site' I have had a look, it's not too private is it?

Real Name
    Rolf
    Cameras and Equipment

You can choose to share your videos or not on Youtube Chocky, but if you are uploading so as to show them here for instance, I wouldn't have thought it would matter.

I have got an embedded WMV player on the forum, but the problem is that it plays automatically with Firefox and that could be a problem whith dialup members, so at the moment I am only using it for MP3 files.
    Rolf

Real Name
    Maureen
    Cameras and Equipment

Small pair of binoculars

Quote Originally Posted by Chocky View Post
    Have you got a point and shoot?
    No I'm afraid not Chocky, but I have one on my wish list.

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

I hope your wish list come true Maureen.

Ok I'll dig out my videos and see if I can upload them.

I have made quite a few wildlife DVDs too with several little film on them all done with a point and shoot, but ofcourse they are big ones

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

I tried 4 times and I seam to get the veryfication code wrong. I just can't understand the letters. That is alway a problem . Msybe I'll try again later.
    They forget some folk are quite inteligent even though they have a problem with letters

Real Name
    Robert
    Cameras and Equipment

Just your average news hound.

Hi Chocky. Under the letter verification box, there is a "Can't Read?" button Chocky, it changes how the text looks, just keep clicking until you get one that is readable, I had problems with that also.
    Last edited by WD-40; 16-04-2007 at 07:32 AM.

Real Name
    Beryl
    Cameras and Equipment

I did that Robert. Loads of times and when it did work it didn't like my pass word or the username was already used. I went back later and tried about a douzen time and still no luck. I'll get one of my sons to set up an account . When it comes to letters I can't cope.
    Took 4 tries to regiter here. Thanks However, JJ will do it when he next comes round

Thread Information