Thread: sbz files ?

Cameras and Equipment

My only camera at the moment is a Fuji FinePix S5700

Default sbz files ?

Hi all, I'm not sure that this post is in the correct place so if not will Mods please move it.
    I have been videoing Great Tits in Bird Box. The video is captured through a gizmo called EZCAP and the software that came with it is Arcsoft Showbiz DVD. I now find that the resulting files from the Showbiz are sbz files and try as I might after trying all sorts of differing software I can not find one that will change sbz files to mpg or avi files. Does anyone have any info which might assist please.
    What do members on here use to capture and process video footage?
    Regards to one and all. BrianB.

Real Name
    Rolf
    Cameras and Equipment

Olympus E-30, Sigma 50-500mm Lens, Sigma 150mm Macro lens, Zuiko 70-300mm lens, Sigma 50mm F1,4 lens, Extension tube, 1.4x tele-converter, Carbon FibreTripod, Monopod, Vanguard Binoculars, Celestron 80F-ED Scope, Remembird recorder.

Not heard of that one before Brian, try this online converter: Zamzar - Free online file conversion

But it appears that the Showbiz program can save the file to other formats. http://filext.com/info/showpost.php?p=1206&postcount=5
    Rolf

Cameras and Equipment

My only camera at the moment is a Fuji FinePix S5700

Hi Rolf Many thanks for reply. Yes Itried Zamar but it says that it is not currently formatted for sbz files and as for Showbiz being able be put to other files I like many others can not get it to work or find how to do it. The Help files are not very clear but each time I try to follow them the prog hangs up. the Download is the latest update - I'm working Windows 7 which according to the website shoud be OK. I have a spare HD with a previous Windows on it. I'll hook that up tomorrow and see if that makes any difference. It's a head scratcher is this one. Again thanks for assistance. BrianB.

Thread Information